Exercise Scientist, Motivational Speaker, Author, TV Host, Educator, Radio Presenter.
Craig Harper is one of Australia’s leading presenters, educators, motivators and commentators in the areas of health, fitness and personal development. Craig has been an integral part of the Australian fitness landscape since 1982. In that time he has worked as a personal trainer, corporate consultant, personal development speaker, university lecturer, AFL conditioning coach, radio host, TV commentator, writer and successful business owner. In 1988 Craig established Harper’s Personal Training, which over the last twenty years has evolved into one of the largest businesses of its kind in the world, completing over 80,000 Personal Training sessions annually. Craig can be heard regularly on the ABC, GOLD FM, SEN and LIGHT FM radio stations in Melbourne. He can also be seen weekly as the host of Foxtel's Living Life Now and as the fitness expert for Network Ten's '9AM' morning show.
TOPICS COVERED BY CRAIG
Craig can tailor a presentation, workshop or program to suit the needs of your organisation, in terms of content, aims and duration. While he delivers everything from fifteen minute ‘pep talks’ to two-day, life-changing, live-in programs, the majority of his work comes in the form of thirty to ninety minute keynote corporate addresses.
Here is a sample of the subject matter he explores:
- Motivation: what is it and how do we maintain it?
- From Mediocre to Amazing – creating our best life.
- Defining, Exploring and Creating Success? As a company. As individuals.
- Effective Goal Setting – we know what it is but we don’t do it!
- Exploring the Principles and Mechanics of Positive Change.
- Effective Communication 101 – at work, at home, in relationships.
- The Relationship between Physical, Mental and Emotional health.
- The Obesity Epidemic: why we’re so fat and what we can do about it right now.
- What is Stress – and how do we manage it?
- Creating our Ideal Work Culture.
- Getting the ‘People Stuff’ right in Business.
- Time Management – why we waste so much time (and how not to).
- Effective management; managing ‘me’ first.
- Leadership – in business, in life.
- Self Sabotage – getting out of our own way. Exploring our potential.
- Overcoming our Stinking Thinking – winning the war of the mind.
- The Relationship between Attitude and Outcome – creating a winning attitude.
- Developing our Opportunity Consciousness.
- Time-efficient Fitness.
- Making Change a ‘Forever’ thing.
- The Destiny Myth – it’s not pre-ordained, it’s created. Destiny or decisions?
- The Seven(teen) Habits of Highly (In)effective People
- Excuse-ology; the Science of Excuse Making.
- Energy Vampires and Dream Squashers.
Following is a list of some of the companies and individuals that Craig has worked with:
- ING Bank
- Minter Ellison
- Programmed Maintenance Services
- ANZ Bank
- Cbus Super
- Westpac Banking Corporation
- Commonwealth Bank of Australia
- National Australia Bank
- CEVA Logistics
- Pitcher Partners
- Mortgage & Finance Assoc of Australia
- Clayton Utz
- Royal Australasian College of Surgeons
- Corporate Express
- Department of Infrastructure
- Department Planning and Community Development
- Simplot Australia
- Porter Davis Homes
- Rothschild Merchant Bank
- Royal Children’s Hospital
- Philip Morris International
- Fernwood Fitness Centres
- William Adams Caterpillar
- Flour Daniel
- Western Water
- South East Water
- IMCD Group
- Care Connect
- Baker & McKenzie
- Alpha Group
- Strategic Purchasing
- Invest Blue
- Holmes Place Health Clubs (UK)
- Les Mills Health Clubs (New Zealand)
- Virgin Health Clubs (UK)
- PT on the Net (USA, UK)
International Athletes & Teams
- Melbourne Vixens
- St Kilda AFL
- Port Melbourne VFL
- Nicole Stevenson (Olympic Swimming Champion)
- Jacqui Cooper (3 times World Champion – Ski Aerialist)
- Tammy Van Weiss (World Champion – Marathon Swimmer)
- Sam Soliman (Champion Boxer)
- Steve Brimacombe (Silver Medalist World Championships)
- Channel Ten (national television)
- Channel 9 (national television)
- Channel 7 (national television)
- Foxtel (national television)
- Channel 31 (community TV)
- 1116 SEN Radio
- 104.3 FM Radio
- 101.9 FOX FM Radio
- 774 ABC Radio
- 693 3AW Radio
- 89.9 Light FM Radio
- Alpha Magazine
- Women’s Health & Fitness Magazine
- Herald Sun Newspaper
- Melbourne Weekly Times Magazine
- Media On Track (UK)
- Home Gym Magazine (USA)
“Excellent! Craig was a fantastic speaker who help the audience captive for the length of his presentation.”
Jennifer Soding, Bayside City Council, Australia
“We had our annual conference over the weekend of the 23rd and 24th Feb, 2008 and we had Craig Harper as one of our presenters. He was wonderful, funny and professional, and he got our message through to the staff in a positive and fun way. He was loved by all!”
Ally Memic, IMCD, Australia
“We recognise that we would not receive such positive feedback from delegates without the excellent presentations and stimulating discussions provided by talented individuals, like you. Your time and effort in ensuring the success of the Convention is greatly appreciated.”
James Symond, Mortgage & Finance Assoc of Australia
“Craig’s presentation was awesome, very motivating and honest. I haven’t heard such honesty in a long time, very refreshing. I found him very inspiring, motivational & good at identifying then presenting to his audience.”
Jacqui Cook, Matchworks