If you haven’t seen Deejay driller in action you have probably been in deep hibernation since 1987. Deejay driller has been moving and grooving the Adelaide crowds in the best clubs and pubs around town and currently is the resident deejay at his own club – ‘Sugar’ in Rundle Street, Adelaide. Driller is a classic Deejay with a unique style that can include party, lounge or dance music at your next function. He plays a fantastic mix of old and new music which includes disco, funk, soul, house, Motown, early hip hop and electro. His music covers the years from 1955 to now. He can play for instance 60s music all night long from vinyl. The same with 70s and 80s and naughties right up to the very latest. His music is varied and yet not commercial. Ol’ skool, but not out dated. Real and not downloaded. Driller is a real deejay. He is not a nerd behind a laptop. He has an incredible ability to read a crowd and sense the mood. If you haven’t experienced the sound of vinyl records Deejay driller will make you realise why the old way is still the best.
• Currently resident at Sugar (last decade)
• Played at Gluttony for Adelaide Fringe 2013
• Played at Ensalada for Adelaide Fringe 2013
• Played Tokyo Osaka Kyoto 2011
• Played Tokyo 2010
• Future Music (Adelaide) 2010
• Owner - Sugar nightclub
• Promoter for Moodymann, Jeff Mills, Osunlade, Dan Bell, Marcellus Pittman, Des Andres and many more international artists in Adelaide
Exclusive to Sugar and private functions. AVAILABLE FOR CLUB NIGHTS INTERSTATE.